February 7, 2014

Winter ride

Last Sunday I went for a ride in the forest. The weather was nice and there was a lot of snow. I was very excited because this was my first real snowy ride this winter.




My excitement turned into a struggle to move forward in the big and wet snow. I was moving as fast as a snail :).

As i got I out of the forest the view was great. On one side of the hill there was a big cover of fog in the valley, on the other side there were some nice hills covered with trees and snow.




awesome white rim :)
I didn't want to go back in the forest because I was very tired so I decided to go home on the tarmac. Just before arriving home I had the idea to climb the hill above the city.




The view of the city was worth climbing the hill. after that I arrived home with my ice pedals and wet clothes from a lot of sweat.



No comments:

Post a Comment