February 28, 2014

It's Spring again!

Hooray, it's spring again!

Sunday I went for the first road ride with my road bike this year. It's so weird to go out on the road again after a long winter... These were my thought:

  • this bike in so unstable (the same feeling every spring)
  • help, I can't feel the bike
  • this is too fast
  • it't too cold
  • it's too hot
  • this bike is too big
  • the bike is not comfortable
  • the seat is bad
  • my back is killing me
  • my legs are on fire
  • I need more training
  • this is too hard
  • need to pay more attention, I almost felt down
  • I'm too tired, I want to go home
There were a lot of similar thought going threw my mind but overall it was a nice ride. Every Spring is hard to go out on the road again but I am looking forward to the next ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment