September 17, 2010

Neuzer Bike Party 2010

Yes! This weekend I'm racing again, the Neuzer Bike Party is back in town. This is a great race in the forest near Targu Mures with the start and finish near the Zoo. I enjoyed the race last year very much:
Last year I've raced on the long (50km) course and I finished in 14th place in 3:12:18. Last year I got tired at about the half of the course so this year I will race on the short track (about 22km). I chose the short course because I'm tired and I was on the course last night and I liked it very much. Considering that I will ride just over an hour (if it doesn't rain - fingers crossed) I want to finish in the top ten :)

The course is great, with some hard climbs, some technical parts and some fast down hills so I'm looking forward to the race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment