September 29, 2010

I quit!

Monday I quit my job, I've been working there for about 3 years...
It was a strange feeling, even my voice left me when I wanted to say that I decided to leave. It was even stranger to go back to the office and pack my things. There was something interesting in the air... There are some colleagues who are happy that you found a new job that suits you better, these people can be called friends. There are so people who envy you because you found a better place and they have to stay, these are your enemies. And finally there are some people who are just curious, why are you leaving, where are you leaving, what are you going to do, how much will you earn...

It is a new experience, I have to work in a new place with new people. I hope that it was a good decision and I'll enjoy my new job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment