July 14, 2010

Wok fried chicken

Yet another simple recipe.
This is an easy dish that you can prepare in a wok or if you don't have one you can use a pan or a pot. You need some chicken breast that you have to cut into small pieces. You have to cook the chicken until it is almost done then you can add the vegetables. You can use every kind of veggies you have, I like to use carrots, onions, green peppers and broccoli or cauliflower. To give some good taste to this dish you need to season it with salt, pepper, basil, oregano, parsley leaves, bay leaves, garlic and I like to use tomatoes or tomato juice. You can use a little wine to. Basically it is up to you, you can use your favorite spices and herbs.  The key feature of this dish is that you should not overcook the vegetables, they should still be crispy.

You can serve with rice, bon appetit!

2 comments:

  1. As I said, you can use every spice you like :)
    I forgot to write that I used some chili ;)

    ReplyDelete