March 15, 2012

A walk in Berlin 2

Like I said before I was in Berlin for a few weeks. On a windy Saturday I went shopping to the Designer Outlet Berlin, I like to shop in outlets because everything is cheaper. After a few hours of shopping I got on a train to the Berlin Central Station. This station is huge, has more levels and a lot of trains pass there every day. I took a few pictures of the station from outside:
Berlin Central Station
Berlin Hauptbahnhof
From the exit of the central station you can see the Reichstag building:
Reichstag building
It was a short walk to the parliament which is one of the symbols of Berlin and a must see for every tourist. The glass dome on top of the building is very impressive to. A few pics of the parliament:
Reichstag building
The parliament
the entrance of the parliament
After taking a few photos I headed to the Brandenburg Gate (which is very close):
Brandenburg Gate
Brandenburger Tor
This gate is a huge tourist attraction, I even saw Darth Vader there:
Darth Vader
Darth Vader at the Brandenburg Gate
Brandenburg Gate / Brandenburger Tor
More pictures from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment