January 12, 2012

Cyclepassion 2011

Last year in February I won a very cool calendar, the Cyclepassion 2011 calendar. Since then this calendar is hanging on my wall. Now that 2011 is over I wanted to write a post with all the pictures and all the links from the posts I wrote about this great gift.

The cover photo:
1. January - Willow Koerber 
Since I got the calendar only in February I don't have a post about this month but I'm posting the picture now:
2. February - Hanka Kupfernagel
3. March - Liz Hatch
4. April - Mona Eiberweiser
6. June - Willow Koerber and Heather Irmiger
7. July - Liz Hatch
8. August - Julie Krasniak
9. September - Heather Irmiger
10. October - Fabienne Heinzmann
11. November - Willow Koerber
12. December - Veronica Andréasson
Extra page 1:
Extra page 2 with all the girls - currently on my wall:
You can check out the new 2012 Cyclepassion calendar here.

Thanks again To Cyclepassion and light-bikes for this great calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment