October 26, 2011

Neuzer Bike Party 2011

To write or not to write, this was the question in my head. In the end I decided that I will write about this race :)

Last year I didn't write about this race because as I said in an earlier post I was lazy and I had a lot going on. Last year the weather was very bad, it was raining a lot. Although the mud was sticky and slippery in other places I managed to finish 4th. That motivated me this year to catch a podium finish.

The weather was great this year but the organizers were as bad as last year :)

I don't want to write a lot about this race, because I wasn't feeling good, my back was hurting and I got lost.

The good things
- the weather
- the race course
- I didn't get disqualified although I missed a check point

The bad things:
 - the start, I saw people fall before the race - the tanks go to the major and to the cops
- the race referees were sleeping
- the race course wasn't' cleaned so I didn't know were to go
- I did't see the signs so I got lost
- the bike wash had to close because of some electricity problems
- the potatoes from the end weren't cooked properly

A few pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment