October 26, 2010

Madam Tussauds Berlin

Last Saturday I went to see some wax celebrities. About 5 years ago I was in New York and I happened to stop in front of Madam Tussauds. It was a lot of fun so I thought that I should take a look at the wax museum in Berlin to. The main difference between the two is that here (Berlin) you have to wait about one hour to get in. The other difference is that in each museum there are some specific celebrities from the country, so here there were a lot of German celebs.

But there are some wax figures that are present in both museum, for example Einstein, which is one of my favorites. The first picture is from NYC, the second from Berlin:

Other wax celebrities that I liked were:
My other big favorite was Shrek:
All the pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment