February 2, 2010

Alone in the snow

This Saturday the weather was very warm so I went for a ride. The trail was slippery, my rear tire kept digging in the snow, it was like riding in the sand. The downhills were fast and slippery so it was a lot of fun. I've hit a tree with my new handlebar, this was the first time I've hit a tree (Today I noticed that my handlebar is not straight :))) and one I had to jump off the bike (good thing i didn't go with the spd shoes) because it slipped way to much. It was a nice day and I was alone so I made a short photo shoot with my new handlebar ends. Here some pics:
They started building houses in the forest :|
 

Stats:
    - time: 1:45:36
    - distance: 19,56 km
    - avg speed: 11,1 km/h

    - max speed: 30,8 km/h (this was scary :D)

All the pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment