October 20, 2009

Last race in town

The last race this year in my town was the City bike cup. It was a little bit cold and the track was too hard for me. I hate these kind of tracks, when there is a lot of grass and I can't sit because the bike is just jumping around. I was a little cold because I had to wait about two hours for the race. And I wasn't prepared for the start because they called my name a few minutes before we started. So I lost some precious time at the beginning. The track was about 1km long so I only managed to pass one rider. My legs were hurting and I think it's a good think this season is over and I can finally rest (before i start training again).

Some pictures from this event:


It was a good weekend for the full suspension bikes :)

More pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment