December 27, 2009

A walk in the snow

Today when i woke up it was snowing :D  Usually when I'm at my parents and I don't have my bike here I go for a walk with my dog. I was happy it was snowing because I don't like the mud....

It was a short walk because my socks got wet :D  We just climbed up to the forest and I took some pictures and we walked home. We were gone for about one and a half hours that's about 6-7 kilometers. On the way up two big dogs came after us. There are some things you can to do when dogs come after you, the most important thing is don't be afraid and don't run. If  you pick up something from the ground they get scared, even if it is just snow. You can even shout :) After they have stopped you can slowly go away. If they are small dogs you just have to shout and you can attack them :D

Here are some pictures:

More pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment